Friday, November 14, 2008

It's official - I'm a foodie.

I always categorized myself as an eat to live person (as opposed to live to eat).

Lo and behold, I go through my VISA statement today (no judgment, a combination of being bored at work and being surprised at my total made me do it)... anyway, after looking at the expenses, I found out that 35% of my total is on restaurant food alone!! That may not be a lot to other people, but as someone who wants to save money and who didn't think she went out that much, this is crappy news - I can't believe I went this long not knowing that so much of my disposable income is spent on food. It's not like it's even a good way to spend money - the food leaves your system in 24 hours, and when you keep it it's in the form of FAT.

I'm so surprised with myself, and ironically (or not), I've lost my appetite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's official - You're a CUTIE!!!
Go i hope nobody reads these :)